Friday, October 12, 2012

Music Video: Lana Del Rey - "Ride"

Wow... Get ready for an epic 10-minute video directed by Anthony Mandler and written by Lana Del Rey for "Ride" her new single off of Born to Die: The Paradise Edition.

Lana Del Rey portrays a singer/free spirit/biker chick with a touch of prostitute thrown in. I particularly appreciate the authenticity of the biker men used in the video. She could have chose some roughed up looking male models, but instead took the realistic approach. Way to go, Lana.

I like the song, Lana Del Rey is looking fantastic as usual, and I think the video is beautifully shot, but I couldn't keep myself from giggling now and then while watching it all. Go ahead, take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...