Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brett Dennen @ Taste of Chicago

Brett Dennen is one of my favorite musicians around; his calypso style music has a way of making me in a good mood no matter what sort of day you’re having, feeling blue? Try putting on his music for a few minutes, Brett’s music has this way of revitalize you and bring you into a dream world of beaches and the wind blowing your hair in the summer breeze. How can you not be happy after listening to songs like Blessed or When I Go?  If you happen to be around this Wednesday, June 30th at noon, be sure to check Brett out at Grant Park, Chicago at Taste of Chicago. He is also on tour with one of my other favorite musicians Michael Franti & the Spearheads. Check out tour dates here
08 When I Go by sticoftheweek

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out some of his stuff on Youtube, not bad. Very distinct voice.

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...