Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What’s the most embarrassing song on your iPod?



What’s the most embarrassing song on your iPod? I asked this question to a sampling of people and the results are quite interesting, ranging from alternative rockers Weezer to pop star Fergie. We all have those songs that we love, but hate to admit it. My most embarrassing would have to be Miley Cyrus’ “Party in the USA”, which  reminds me of a fun day tailgating at the University of Iowa last fall. I think that is why most people have these songs on their iPods; hearing it might bring them back to the days of college, hype them up for a night out, or mark a significant point in their life. The reasons are endless, that’s why music can be a wonderful inspiration for most people.

Survey Says?

“Glamorous” by Fergie –Tom from Cobalt and the Hired Guns, lead singer

Anything Weezer- August Forte, NoVo

“Wishing Well” by Tarence Trent D'Arby, Tim, Schubas/Lincoln Hall

Tongue-in-cheek rap song I recorded in college and that I've let absolutely nobody get their hands on. The world is just not ready to hear my shitty rapping. Maybe in fifteen years. It'll be my Chinese Democracy.  - Derek Nelson, Derek Nelson, Musician

“All My Life” by KC & Jo JO – Lucas, Rowboat Creative

"Born to Kvetch" by Michael Wex - David Safran, Musician


"Photograph" by Def Leppard - Aaron Allietta, Pretty Good Dance Moves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...