Thursday, July 4, 2013

Top 10 Best Movie Soundtracks

1. The Bling Ring
You can't help to notice watching this movie, and thinking to yourself how amazing the music is, as soon as I came home I had to listen to all the songs again. Featuring artists M.I.A. & Sleigh Bells, this makes for a must download. 

 2. The Perks of being a Wallflower
From tracks from Sonic Youth to Fleetwood Mac and The Smiths, you can't help but to fall in love with the soundtrack and the movie!  

 3. Romeo + Juliet
I just remember being obsessed with The Cardigans song Lovefool after this movie along with the rest of the country. How couldn't you?! 

 4. Pretty in Pink
Classic John Hughes movie with great music, what do you expect? Featuring New Order and Eco & the Bunnyman, how can't you love this soundtrack? 80's all the way! 

 5. Marie Antoinette
The soundtrack to this movie really made it for me, it made a decade movie seem hip and new. I love the song Natural's Not In It! I use to listen to it on repeat! 

 6. Clueless
What isn't their to love from this movie? Classic one liners to the amazing music from Beastie Boys to The Muffs. Everyone wanted a Jeep Wrangler after seeing this movie, and a cell phone, lets just be honest. "Dee I'm outty."

 7. Garden State
Yes this movie was great, but I think I've only seen it twice, and listened to the soundtrack about 100 times! From Cary Brothers, to The Shins and Coldplay. This soundtrack is on the repet list! 

 8. The Breakfast Club
Yes, another John Hughes movie, what can I say, I love the guy and all the music in his movies. From music from Simple Minds to Karla Devito. This is a classic movie and Chicago all the way, what really isn't their to love about this movie?

9. Reality Bites
Classic movie and classic music, how can't  you just love Lisa Loeb after seeing this movie?! I remember her song Stay being on MTV over and over again....yes MTV use to actually have music videos?!!

10. Dazed and Confused
This is one of my top movies, I could watch it over and over again! With artists like Black Sabbath, ZZ Top, Foghat and Kiss. How can't you just want to listen to this classic rock filled soundtrack? "Sllllloooowww Ride take it easy!" 


*This list isn't in any particular order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...