Monday, April 22, 2013
10 Signs You are a Music Junkie
1. Your summer revolves around music festivals.
2. You see at least 1-3 shows a week.
3. You are always the person amongst friends that knows the latest bands.
4. Half your summer wardrobe is music festival clothing.
5. You always have headphones on you at all times.
6. People at local venues know you by first name.
7. You spend a couple hours a day looking at music blogs.
8. You don't get people that listen to only top 40 music.
9. You carry ear buds on you at all times, after all you never know when you will be seeing a last minute show.
10. When Tuesday rolls around its like Christmas, because you have to be the first one to hear the latest album.
*This list is in no particular order.