Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lounging in Style

Lounging in Style

My signature style for the winter in a over size sweater with a great pair of leggings or comfy jeans (only). Life is to short ot have tight restrictive jeans, my go to brand is Genetic. When looking for a good sweater, I personally feel the boxer the better, then you can layer a tank under and you don't feel restricted. I also love that leggings have been back for the last few seasons, they are no longer even just lounge wear, they have become a great piece in your wardrobe to dress up and you can dress them down. In the colder months, I'm all about layers and being able to have an outfit on during the day and going out that night in the same thing. 

Lastly, whoever thought up the Juicy Couture headphones that double as muffs are a genius! I saw these first come out last year, and I'm to say the least obsessed with them...pure genius! 

Print sweater
udobuy.com


Helmut Lang leather pants
shopzoeonline.com



Tory Burch logo bag
toryburch.com


Juicy couture
juicycouture.com


Hat
$135 - luisaviaroma.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...