Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Travel Essentials

My Travel Essentials

My Travel Essentials by sticoftheweek featuring a strapless maxi dress

Whenever I'm traveling I always pack a scarf, you can use it as a swim suit cover up and then when you are cold on a flight. I tend to always bring workout cloths, so I can stay in shape, and its a good way to explore where you are traveling weather you are running or walking. 

Strapless maxi dress
$28 - luv2nv.com


Iron Fist white cotton shirt
$55 - yukka.co.uk


Pink shirt
sheinside.com


Nike
altrec.com


Bardot distressed shorts
$95 - bardot.com.au


Floral shorts
chicwish.com


Nike
ladyfootlocker.com


NIKE mesh shoes
ladyfootlocker.com



TOMS canvas flat
asos.com


Havaianas crystal flip flops
$55 - surfdome.com


H M knitted scarve
$13 - hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...