Friday, June 29, 2012

Wakeboard Chick Chic

Wakeboard Chick Chic

Wakeboard Chick Chic by sticoftheweek featuring vintage style sunglasses

In honor of this HOT weather we are having in Chicago, I decided it was about that time to post some summer loving wakeboard style. Most my life I spent on Lake Sherwood, in Rome, Wisconsin waterskiing from the early AM till the late afternoon.  Believe it or not, wakeboarding didn't even exist when I started hitting the water at age three, it really has become all the rage in the water world these days. I personally haven't quite mastered the skill as much as waterskiing, but I still find it fun going off kickers and getting some air, it's always a great rush! I'm particular found of the wetsuit that Cynthia Rowley came out with this summer, she for sure put the "C" in chic in it! 

$195 - cynthiarowley.com

Havaianas flip flop shoes
€25 - welikefashion.com

Madewell vintage style sunglasses
$154 - madewell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...