Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oldie but Goodies, Styles of the Past

My Grandmother

My Grandfather - my Grandparents got engaged this day


Mum

Mum & Bapa 

Dunn Crew and friends


Mum - slipper flats

Mum - trenching it.

Aunt Mary, Mum, and my Mom


Uncle Greg, Aunt Mary and Uncle Gar


Mum & Mom

My Mom, Uncle Gar, and Bapa

My Mom

Bapa

Grandmother Helen Dunn
Aunt Mary

Bapa, Mum and not sure - my Mum made that swin suit

It's always fun searching through pictures at your Grandparents house. That's just what I did last night, here are some faves of mine of my family. 

I'm really loving all fashion, in a lot of these. Everything from the glasses, shoes, dresses, and hair styles. My Grandmother (Mum Dunn) said she made most the cloths in a lot of the pictures, anywhere from the swim suits to the dresses. Very impressive, I would personally have to say these days she would have a successful preppy fashion line of her own. 

They really reflect the traditional Lake Forest/ Lake Bluff style of the North Shore of Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...