Thursday, May 31, 2012

C/FAN: Christina Fan






Me (Chelsea) in Birthday C/FAN Dress 

Christina Fan of C/FAN designs is not only a friend of mine, but a very talented designer from CHICAGO! Yes, a local designer!! I was first introduced to Christina about a year ago, and she eagerly showed me the colorful pattern on the background of her iPhone, which was going to be her foundation for her Spring Collection. The pattern I saw on her phone almost a year later is featured in almost the images above. Christina is such a talent, creating practical items that can me matched with so many different things, almost making my head spin on the the endless options. Loving the pattern above so much, I event decided I needed the dress for my birthday (next week, June 5). As I know she only cut a limited amount of the dress, which are sold on shopcityblue.com, or you can go into there Chicago store, cityblue, near the intersection of North/Wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...