Monday, April 2, 2012

Big Science at the Fireside Bowl

Big Science is playing at the Fireside Bowl this Tuesday, April 3.
They're set to release a debut album, Difficulty, in May, so expect to hear a bunch of new tracks.
I just listened to their single "No One Ever Wakes Up," which will be released on Tuesday. It's an up-beat sounding tune with depressing lyrics and a foot-tapping beat.  Kind of paradoxical, but I love it when bands juxtapose happy sounds and sad words or vice versa. Keeps me on my toes.

"These people are not your friends/They're just dying people with dying plans/No one ever wakes up/Nothing ever gets better."
I feel happier already.

In all seriousness: should be a good show. Go.

Stream their old music here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...