Gingerbread Pancakes (Serves 4)
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1/3 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Ginger
1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
1/4 Tsp Cloves
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Cup Milk
2 Tbsp Molasses
2 Large Eggs
2 Tbsp Butter, melted and cooled
Accompaniments: Maple Syrup and Honey
1. Whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the liquid ingredients.
3. Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and whisk until just combined.
4. Let the batter stand for 10-15 minutes to thicken.
5. Place 2 tbsp of the mixture in a large, greased sauté pan over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each
6. Serve with maple syrup or honey.
Taken from Weelicious.com