Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ski Lodge - the band

photo by Harry McNally
photo by Harry McNally

New found love for the band Ski Lodge, who by the name you would think they are from Colorado or Utah and songs  that involve après-ski?! No they are a band from the NYC and have captured my attention! I recently came across this band only a week ago, and now I can't get enough of them. I think of the music as sort of afro-punk, the band say its so-fi pop music, I'll let you all be the judge!? I am seeing them on tour with bands like Vampire Weekend and Chairlift. The next show the are playing is at CMJ, but I'm seeing Chicago in the near future ;-)

Take a listen here & download:

A Game by Ski Lodge

I Would Die To Be by Ski Lodge

9-16-11 - Cake Shop NYC-picture taken off the bands FB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...