Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day is over rated...

I found this necklaces last year, I still think they would be a great V-Day gift, so I figured I would post it again...plus I have lots of new wonderful Stic readers!

For those of you who know me, you know I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I think its very over rated. When in a relationship, you shouldn't have to celebrate a day with every other couple in the country. You should have a special day between the two of you, and not have to make dinner reservations months in advance, to still wait for hours for a table. Anyways enough with that! I found this remarkably wonderful $40 necklace at Bona Drag. They have some other wonderful jewelry, but this in particular caught my eye. To add on top of the "Sweet Tits", they also have, "Finger Bang," and "Let's Make Out," engraved heart shaped necklaces. To make these even more spectacular, they come in a box that says "In god we trust." I think this might be the best v-day gift I've ever seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...