Thursday, October 7, 2010

VALOU: The Lady of the Ring


Everytime I wear my Valou three-cap, (which is basically everyday), I get tons of people staring and commenting. I figured it was time to spread the awesomeness. “No it’s not a finger web piercing, sick!” It’s actually a double finger ring by an awesome up-and-coming designer out of LA. I’ve had my Valou three-cap for over a year now and actually just ordered another one in 14k gold!

For now her line is really only sold in a few small boutiques in California, but you can find her basic three-cap line on her website
, and a few other styles here.

Trust me when I say it is one of the most original designs I’ve seen in a while, and definitely leaves you with a lot more mobility than a knuckle ring!
You can wear the ring on your pinky/ring, or I wear mine on my ring/middle. Here’s a few cool people rocking Valou 3-caps... Now go get one!You can wear the ring on your pinky/ring, or I wear mine on my ring/middle.
Lights - Photo by Dirk Mai
Jeffrey Sebelia - Photo by Dirk Mai
Demi Lovato (stacking some bling)
Post by: Stic's Lauren Kazun

1 comment:

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...