Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September ='s Yoga Month

You heard right, September is national yoga month! I’ve decided to take part in it after going to NYC last month and attending yoga at Yoga Works, I just knew I had to find a place here in Chicago. I’ve been attending classes at Corepower Yoga with several locations in Chicago including Gold Coast, Lincoln Park and South Loop, and other locations to come. It’s been quite the amazing experience. I’ve found myself feeling much more relaxed, and being able to sweat out the toxins, is to say the least refreshing. You get home, and want to chug the water, because you will probably sweat more then you have ever before in you whole life.

Free week of yoga at ANY studio, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...