Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Earlove Earplugs


Earlove, is a earplug company which allows you to hear the music perfectly with out endangering your ears with the high voltages at concerts. I recently tried them out at a show I went too. I was amazed it didn’t mussel the sound in the least. I could hear everything perfectly, but the only difference is I could hear the sound safely. I didn’t have any ringing in my ears, which sometimes happens after being at shows. To say the least you wouldn’t go out in the sun with out sunscreen right? Well you shouldn't go to loud concerts either with out bringing you Earlove earplugs. You can get them at earlove.net, and even go in with your friends and get them 10 for only $100. Show some love! EARLOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...