Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tick-Tock-Ring


Every girl needs a cocktail ring! The holidays are approaching, and a statement ring is always good with any outfit. Starting with the top left, the classic gold flower ring can go with any outfit. At first sight this snake ring reminded me of Rachel Zoe, I love it, I'm not a big snake person, but something about this ring is just remarkable. I am a big fan of Nicole Richie, then she came out with this whole jewlery collection called House of Harlow, above feature is the sunburst ring. In the second row, I featured two rings from the website ESTY, these are very unique and fairly priced and would make wonderful gifts for the holiday. Middle ring from JCREW.com, the bottom left from Fossil, then from New York & Company lastly a ring from Max & Chole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...