Friday, October 16, 2009

It's a Winter Wonderland!

Winter is already here in Chicago, above of some of my fave style hats, gloves and scarves for this winter season that never seems to end. All the hats are from shopbop.com, but I've seen similar styles at TJ Maxx and other discount places for much less. I'm really loving the gloves that are fingerless and the mitten part snaps up, in stripes above from alloy.com. This is perfect for people like myself that don't like taking off there gloves and want to text message or change songs on your iPhone or iTouch on the bus or train. Also above are arm sleeves to keep you extra toasty from Forever21 for only $7. Happy Shopping, I hear this is going to be a long winter, lets hope they are wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...