Monday, August 3, 2009

Fa la la Lolla Looks Take Two

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I'm getting rather excited for Lolla on Friday. I pulled the looks above from justjared.com and urbanoutfitters.com. Rachel Zoe celebrity stylist, and has her own show on Bravo, this dress sort of reminds me of Magnum PI, but dress version, but for some reason I love it. Kate Bosworth, always one of my fav’s keeps it cool at LAX airport and Jennifer Aniston has simple but great outfit for a warm day for being out in the hot sun all day. All the Urban Outfitter's looks were on the homepage, I just love the stripes, it brings me back to living in Austin, TX and it seems all the indie rockers down there would wear stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...