Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cookie Muffins


I think cookie monster would really love these Cookie Muffins. It's cold and rainy out, and I need a new cookie sheet, so I figured why not cook the cookies in a muffin pan, and then poor melted chocolate chips on top? That's just what I did, peanut butter cookie with melted chips, then I threw the pan in the fridge so the melted chocolate would harden. 


Directions:
Make your cookie of choice, then fill up the muffin slots half way and pop them in the oven at 350 for about 12-15 mins. 

Melt chocolate chips if desired and pour on top and then let the cool of in the fridge.

Boom... cookie muffins!

***Listened to Delta Spirit "History From Below" while cooking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...